Roshi and his turtle are two characters from the Dragon Ball universe. Roshi is very imporant , he is called a hermit turtle, and one of the most famous, iconic attacks of series, Kamehame-Ha is a technique he created, “kame” is also a turtle (in Japanese).
Roshi himself wears a shell that is definitely stylized as a turtle, people trained by him soemtimes have to also wear them. His turtle connections are so strong that he has even successfully summoned Baby-Gamera.
The Turtle is Roshi’s companion, he is an anthropomorphic sea turtle, he can talk, and in a large part of cases when Roshi is somewhere, you can also see the Turtle there.
These heroes debuted in the Dragon Ball manga, which we do not have yet described in TD. What we have described is:
– Dragon Ball (First series, Z, Kai and GT)
– Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies
– Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil’s Castle
– Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure
– Dragon Ball: The Path to Power
– Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone
– Dragon Ball Z: The World’s Strongest
– Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might
– Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug
– Dragon Ball Z: Cooler’s Revenge
– Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler
– Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13
– Dragon Ball Z: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan
– Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
– Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon
– Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods
– Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‚F’
– Dragon Ball Z: Bardock – The Father of Goku
– Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks
– Dream 9
Movies (live action):
– Dragon Ball: Ssawora Son Goku, Igyeora Son Goku
– Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins
– Dragonball Evolution
Above are listed only movies and series from the DB universe. However, we also have one documentary in the database in which there was a reference to Roshi – Heroes Manufactured.